||Program / Project Associate (Male & Female)
||3 + yrs
||Graduate/ Post Graduate/ CS Professional
||Vikhroli / Byculla (W)
||Negotiable + incentives
||Should have knowledge of Computers, dynamic personality, Must be well versed with Ms-Office & Management Software, Good command over spoken and written English.To Conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationship with partner organisation, and then implement and co-ordinate a range of activites and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
- The Program Associate supports all Program Department activities including the Foundation’s Projects, Program, grants, and advocacy efforts.
- Helping to build local / corporate / Medical partnerships;
- Supporting / ensuring all programs are working toward the Foundation’s mission.
- To expand opportunities for young people to learn, thrive, and succeed.
- Support of Programs and Grants and Program Manager in developing, implementing, and evaluating programs to fulfil the mission of the Foundation.
- Serve as main liaison for partners including regular meetings and participation in activities and providing ongoing support in relation to Foundation activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with community partners and manage vendors as needed.
- Work with Quality and Outcomes Specialist to select, prepare, and execute corporate development activities for grantee network.
- Managing activity calendar; planning, coordinating, and executing meetings, including scheduling meetings; managing meeting, agenda, and minutes; and preparing materials; and coordinating regular updates (email, phone and/or in person) to ensure alignment of activities.